HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding whichachieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal platestructured into the design.
While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints, all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications.
The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- Available for Pre-Order
- Ships Raw
- Laser Cut Construction for prescise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 0.500 inch added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease and; smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 2.75 in ground clearance
- 100 Percent Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100 Percent Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25 in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Trailing Arms
- Install Guide
Note: You will re-use OEM ball joints in the front A-arms unless you have ordered OEM equivalents, or if you order the Spherical Bearing upgrade, you will re-use A-arm mounting bolts and nuts, trailing arm mounting bolts except the shock bolts, sway bar and hardware. No radius links are included in the kit and are an available option to purchase as an additional option.