HCR Suspension's RZR Turbo S Elite OEM Replacement Kit. To take the already impressive RZR Turbo S one step further, HCR developed an American made product with its lighter, leaner and meaner to compliment the aggression of the new model.
This kit follows HCR's blueprint of quality manufacturing, craftsmanship, unmistakable design and distinguishing Features:which result in a product deserving of the HCR badge.The RZR Turbo S, along with HCR's Complete line of suspension systems, is manufacturing using HCR Elite Material.
This proprietary material boasts 30 Percent stronger tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Chromoly. The material goes through several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. An intensive process is used during each design to simulate and refine the geometry to match the characteristics of the stock suspension.
Critical measurements are verified, such as ball joint angle, CV Joint angle, and clearance to surrounding parts to ensure no binding or interference.The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of these kits are what sets HCR Racing apart from the competition. Through intensive craftsmanship, meticulous precision and bold aesthetics, we strive to make HCR your number 1 Choice.
- Fiber Laser Cut Construction for prescise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angeles catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- High Clearance Boxed A-arm Design
- Hand Tig Welded For Strength And Aesthetics
- OEM Ball joints are reused to maximized low speed steering, ease and; smooth travel with less maintenance.
- Uniball Option available for racing and; short course applications
- Compatible with factory wheels
- 100 Percent Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Elite System 20 pounds lighter than factorycomponents
- 4 Front High Clearance A-arms (upper and lower)
- 2 Rear High Clearance Trailing arms
- Install Guide
Note: Kit will reuse factory ball joints or equivalent replacements, Rear trailing arm radial bearings, front A-arm mounting bolts, trailing arm mounting bolts and rear links with hardware.