Our A, C kits allow you plug directly in to your stock lighting on the bike converting the A, C power to D, C power needed to run our lights. With these kits you will not need to perform any stator modifications!
If you are looking for an off road light that features unique styling and leading edge performance, than the Squadron Sport, LED KTM 2014-2016 Kit is the light for you. The Sport produces an impressive 3,150 lumens while only drawing 26 watts, allowing for a longer ride. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: 2001 and newer 2stroke KTMs , 2001 and newer carbureted 4stroke KTMs with a lighting coil can run this kit reference the stator chart HERE.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage, Amps: 26W , 2A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Squadron Sport, LED KTM 2014-On Kit
A, C to D, C conversion kit
Driving, Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving, Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10 degree) and Spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Vehicle Tyoe: Motorcycle
- Waterproof Rating: IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft Pressure Washable)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov